Brainsy Launches Authors Bureau Expert Calling Network (ECN)
Personal Media Platform Helps Promote Authors and Connect them with Readers via Paid Phone Calls
Brainsy, Inc. announces launch of the Authors Bureau ECN ( https://authors.expertcallingnetwork.com ), an Expert Calling Network (ECN®), connecting authors with their readers or fans via paid telephone calls.
“Authors occupy a unique place in our society and may seem remote and inaccessible to most readers,” stated Brian Christie, CEO of Brainsy, Inc., Sponsor of the ECN. “Individual readers or book clubs located anywhere in the US can have a call with an author at the conclusion of a book or book discussion. Readers can now tap an author’s expertise or learn about the inspiration for certain characters or plot themes directly from that author.”
The Authors Bureau ECN is a cross between a personal speakers bureau and an online marketing platform for authors. At the core of the Bureau are a personalized profile, promotional tools, and the patented “Expert Calling Network” (ECN®) transactional calling platform.
While industry stats are not exact since many self-published books do not utilize ISBN numbers, it is estimated that between 600,000 to 1 million new books are being published annually in the United States.
Some authors included in the launch of the ECN and their work:
- Jay C Blakemore, author of Double Identity
- Melissa Clarke, Physician, Speaker, Medical Director, and Author of Excuse Me Doctor! I've Got What? Taking Ownership of Health & Making Healthcare Reform Work for You
- Craig Daliessio, Speaker and Author of The Legend of Joey Trucks, The Accidental Mobster
- C. R. "Chuck" Downing, Retired Professional Educator, Award Winning Author of Science Fiction and Mysteries including Traveler's Hot L: The Time Traveler's Resort
- Ray Garcia, Managing Director of Buoyant Capital and Author of StartUP SOAR Coaching - Coaching the StartUP for Successful Outcomes by Adapting to Resiliency Coaching
- Greggory Gibbs, author of Report Writing for Police and Correctional Officers, McGraw Hill Education
- John P. Goetz, Author of Doorway to Your Dreams
- Barbara N. McLennan, author of historical fiction novels The Wealth of Jamestown, The Wealth of Virginia, and nonfiction bookReagan's Mandate: Anecdotes from Inside Washington's Iron Triangle
- Diana D. Miller, Science Fiction Writer and Author of Jackson's Rangers: The Volunteer
- Bill Morgenstein, President of Marquesa Funding & Consulting Corporation and author of The Crazy Life of a Kid From Brooklyn (2014)
- Jodell Onstott, Author of YHWH Exists
- Paul R. Paradise, Expert on the business crime of trademark counterfeiting and Author of The Counterfeit Detective (Koehler Books, 2015) - A novel with a private investigator who investigates knockoff designer apparel
- Paul Ramsay, author of Mind Games
- Sharon Valenti, author of Deliver Us From Honor
“Readers today want more than just a good book. They want a connection and access to the authors they follow and enjoy,” stated Dr. Melissa Clarke, a Physician, Speaker, and Author of Excuse Me Doctor! I've Got What? “At the same time, many authors are looking for new ways to expand their platform and also supplement their revenue stream. The Authors Bureau ECN is of fantastic benefit to both readers and authors.”
The Authors Bureau ECN will also feature experts in the business of book publishing, marketing and promotion so that new or established authors can get advice when starting out or when seeking to grow the audience for their work. Some of these experts include:
- Richard Williams, Publisher and Editor-in-Chief at Xenophon Press
- Sherry Frazier, Queen of Hoopla, for Frazier Public Relations
"Authors conduct hours of research to create captivating, convincing stories," stated Sherry Frazier, a book promoter, writer, and publicist. "That is why I believe this service will become a great resource for authors. Authors talking to experts helps bring authenticity to their work and it also allows them to easily engage with their readers."
Authors participating in the ECN will set their own rates to respond to a Call Request and discussions can range from as little as 15 minutes to one hour in duration. Authors will have access to features of the Personal Media ECN® including the ECN® InCall Badge which enables authors to turn other social media profiles into transaction accounts.
“Authors are always looking to monetize their creativity and expertise beyond book profits and royalties,” stated Milli Brown, Founder and CEO of Brown Books Publishing Group. “The ability to have one-on-one conversations with interested readers through a social media platform that handles the whole monetary portion of the transaction is revolutionary.”
In conjunction with the launch, the Authors Bureau is accepting applications from both prospective new authors and author advisors. Publishers interested in a private label ECN to highlight their authors should contact Brainsy.
About Brainsy, Inc.
Brainsy offers patented Software as a Service (SaaS) to power Expert Calling Networks (ECN®) and showcase authors, mentors, subject matter experts, or advisors paid to share knowledge over the phone. Organizations deploying a branded ECN can support members and earn new revenue. Participating authors, mentors, advisors, and experts can boost their online profile, earn revenue, and win new clients. Brainsy is backed by successful entrepreneurs-turned-Angels and is a portfolio company of TomorrowVentures, the personal investment arm of Alphabet (formerly Google) Chairman, Eric Schmidt. More information at: http://www.expertcallingnetwork.com
1133 15th St. NW 12 Floor, Washington, DC 20005