DTB Sports Hospitality and Event Management Announces 2016 Event Lineup
London-Based Corporate Hospitality Company Continues to Lead the Industry in the Provision of Client Entertaining Solutions.
DTB Sports Hospitality and Event Management Ltd., a leader in the provision of client entertaining solutions, announced today its official 2016 event lineup. The company offers access to a full spectrum of events both domestically and internationally through a vast network of established connections and partnerships. The company’s exclusive relationships guarantee clients and customers the best facilities, official event tickets, great service and peace of mind.
DTB is an official agent for all Rugby Boxes at Twickenham, Boodles Tennis Challenge, Royal Ascot, Arsenal FC at the Emirates, West Ham United, PCA Cricket and all Live Nation events. Some of DTB’s featured events, venues and offerings for 2016 include:
- Wimbledon Debentures, including official tickets, private lounge access and show court tickets
- Carriages Restaurant, including breathtaking views of the Ascot Grandstand and five-course luncheon
- Aegon Tennis Championships, including official tickets, complimentary bar and informal casual dining
- 55 Restaurant at the Copthorne Hotel Stamford Bridge, including a three-course meal, half-bottle of wine per person, cash bar, West Stand match ticket and match programme
- Grand Prix Ball, including a champagne reception, three-course dinner and F1 demonstration
- 2016 Cheltenham National Hunt Festival, including glass-fronted balcony boxes, admission badge to the Club Enclosure, champagne reception, four-course lunch, full afternoon tea, complimentary bar and more
A full list of 2016 events, venues and offerings is available on the DTB website at www.dtbsportsandevents.com . All packages can be tailored to corporate clients’ requirements and bespoke packages are also available. DTB also offers a generous rewards package that allows clients to accumulate points for each booking that can be exchanged for future access to exclusive events.
DTB’s growing international corporate roster includes industry leaders such as Robert Half International, Premier Oil and Norton Rose. For more information and to submit requests via the company’s booking enquiry form, visit www.dtbsportsandevents.com
Company: DTB Sports and Events Ltd
Contact person: Mr Harry Francis
Address: 10 Plato Place, 72-74 St Dionis Road, Parsons Green, London, SW6 4TU, UK
Phone: +44 (0)20 7385 3553