24BIZ Has Conducted the Analysis of the Payday Loan Market in Idaho

24BIZ have conducted the detailed analysis and research of the short-term loan market in the state of Idaho.

Payday loans can be used for different purposes nowadays. The prevailing amount of borrowers need them to handle their urgent problems until the salary day. As far as cash advance services become more and more popular nowadays, 24BIZ has decided to conduct their own analysis and research of the payday loan market in Idaho and other US states, where these services comply with the local laws.

"24Biz" is a renowned US-based company, the mission of which is to deliver high quality cash advance services at the most favorable terms and conditions. The company is oriented towards their clients’ success and satisfaction. Recently, they have conducted the detailed analysis and research of the short-term loan market in the state of Idaho. The results of the research were quite unexpected, taking into account the fact that the location is famous for its agricultural sector and economic development level.

According to the research, which was based on the statistical data of 2015-2016, around 6.3% of the Idaho residents have applied for instant cash advance during the specified period of time. The average loan sum they have got constituted $384. An interesting fact is that only 42% of borrowers were male, while the rest 58% were female. Just like in the prevailing amount of other analyzed US states, the average age of borrowers was 30-34 years old (around 17% of applicants). Their household income ranged between $15000 and $25000. The amount of full-time workers constituted 37%, while 20% of borrowers were partially employed. The percentage of homemakers and that of applicants, who were completely unemployed, was quite high as well and constituted 11% and 17% correspondingly. Other statistical data can be viewed at round-the-clock.

With that said, it becomes obvious that instant cash advance services provided by in Idaho gain popularity these days. This is due to the fact that the company does not have any hidden charges and offers 24/7 customer support. No special effort, credit check, faxing and preparation are required to apply for a loan. The process is trouble-free and quick, while the sum of the loan may be as high as $1000 depending upon the situation. In most cases, a user has to fill out and submit a short application form, which is available directly at the website. The approval time does not exceed several minutes. This means that the money is transferred to the bank account of a client within the same day. For users’ convenience, loans can be obtained either online or offline. The local office of the 24Biz company in Idaho is located in the city of Boise.

About the Company

"24Biz" is a credible US company, which delivers payday loan services to the residents across the country. The services comply with the laws of each state and are characterized by high quality, safety, reliability, convenience and affordability. The company makes it possible to obtain same day loans on favorable conditions. They use individual approach to each client and analyze each situation in details. The customer support team is available any time of the day to make users feel comfortable and safe.

Contact Info
Contact Person: Marina Kingston
Address: 2021 E 3rd St., Sacramento, CA, USA
Tel.: (916) 333-0645


Los Angeles, CA,
United States


Powered by